Babies [emoji16]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PandaKing

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well they finally here lol an then as I’m setting up the breeder tank until their grow out tank is cycled I noticed she was laying another darn clutch IMG_5072.jpgIMG_5071.jpgIMG_5064.jpg

Just trying to get some ideas, maybe I'll try craigslist or Facebook. If push comes to shove I know our local petco will take them & adopt them out. Well best of luck! Later.

Just trying to get some ideas, maybe I'll try craigslist or Facebook. If push comes to shove I know our local petco will take them & adopt them out. Well best of luck! Later.

Lol need some [emoji23] I have another clutch that I gotta incubate now an already it looks like there is bout 100-125 in my container [emoji19]

Let me know what you lookin to get for em, got a few tanks an can’t find any albino here

Sorry, major move+6 tanks(5-55gal). Lost a few cory fry & can't locate a yoyo loach hopefully show up tomorrow. Giving fish time to calm down before I tear everything up looking for him. Definitely think about it. Later.

Back
Top Bottom