baby elephant nose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
My husband went to my lfs yesterday and came back with two baby elephant nose to add with my big guy for a early birthday present! Going to let them settle and hopefully feed and grow out as they're so tiny! Then off to look for a bigger tank:)

ForumRunner_20130226_092022.jpg

ForumRunner_20130226_092029.jpg

Gorgeous!! I bet the tank looks great with the 3 together :) lucky lady !

The natural behavior will eventually come out. Gonzo will play with them and teach them to hunt. Mmmmmmmm blood worms

The natural behavior will eventually come out. Gonzo will play with them and teach them to hunt. Mmmmmmmm blood worms

One of them is so small I'm a bit concerned about him, going to grab some live bait when it comes in tomorrow. But yeah gonzo is like the big daddy lol

Haha, what about hooter and snoze??! (funny names for a nose used where I live)

Ooh what about heffalump for one! Like the cute little elephant things from pooh bear :) heffalumps and woozles haha

Ooh what about heffalump for one! Like the cute little elephant things from pooh bear :) heffalumps and woozles haha

They're cute! So many nice names, giving them a settling in period hopefully things will go well!

Well came up with names, the pic on the left is scooter and the right is baby bobo! All from the muppets lol the pics is of them sleeping :)

ForumRunner_20130227_185156.jpg

ForumRunner_20130227_185224.jpg

Thanks for the ideas:)

Back
Top Bottom