backgrounds..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquabeast

Aquarium Advice FINatic
doesnt everyone around here do the black background these days? or does anyone still do the plastic peices..

every tank picture, i see black backgrounds.. i have a black background for my 55, is it really that better than plastic ones you can buy?

it contrasts most colors.. mine is painted on, i was afraid to spray paint the back, cause i did it while the tank was set up

I like the neat backgrounds and scapes you can get from the lfs for really cheap. I think it gives a planted tank a more natural look. Just my opinion tho

I like the plastic ones but good looking ones are sometimes hard to find. I don't like the ones that look too "fake" if you know what I mean. I desperately need one for my 55, which makes them even harder to find. Since I don't want plain black or blue, but something more natural looking

my background cost me like 11 dollars for my 29.. if i wanted one for my 55 itd be like 18 bucks..

Back
Top Bottom