bad fish owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonnyln

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i know am a bad fish owner. I have mized the different worls of cichlids. I put two fronts in my south american tank.

Haha i figured that comment would get all kind of negative feed back

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm raising 2 JD fry in my African tank til they're big enough for my Oscar not to eat. My Africans haven't minded a bit! Wouldn't do it long term though since their ideal water specs are not the same :)

Well if it makes you feel better, I'm raising 2 JD fry in my African tank til they're big enough for my Oscar not to eat. My Africans haven't minded a bit! Wouldn't do it long term though since their ideal water specs are not the same :)

Ideal water specs dont mater unless they are wild caught. If then they are all raised on a fish farm somewhere with the same water specs.

Ideal water specs dont mater unless they are wild caught. If then they are all raised on a fish farm somewhere with the same water specs.

Hmm, good to know. All the same my little Africans would become snacks sooner or later, so they'll just be visitors in there for now!

My Kenyi killed my Oscar. The Oscar was the bigger of the two at 3".

Surprisingly my Oscar was the bully of the tank for a good while. Then boom! Down went the king.

Lmao same thing alsmost happened to me. My o killed a jack dempsey a while back and everything else i put in with her. So (ik this sounds mean) but i got a red devil to teach her a leasson then moved the rd to its own tank and the oscar has been fine since with any other fishz

Back
Top Bottom