bad hitch hiker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jereli

Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't have a picture and its kind of hard to really get a good picture so I am hoping some one can identify this by my bad description. It apears to be some kind of white or clear worm that's very thin in short in length sticks out of small rock crevices. If touched or place my fingers near by it retracts into the small hole is sticks out from. It just sways back and forth. I had some button polyps near one at one time and it seemed that it would make the polyps close if came in contact. Any dieas? I thought it was digitate hydroids but hydroids seems hairy like...the ones I have appear to look very thin and smooth.

Well they are out when the lights are on..that's when I can see them sticking out of rocks moving in like a flag motion..

Oh I see thanks...looks like spionid worm..except I only see one antenna looking thing...oh well just curious as to what they..i dont see any real damage so I guess it must be ok.

Thanks to links above I just found out what I thought was a cool looking thing on my zoanthids was called a sundial snail. No wonder my zoanthid was disapearing. lol

Back
Top Bottom