badis badis mating ^^! cardi eat e eggz =~(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sacy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have my badis badis in a breeding net in my tank! my badis is mating now but e egg keep dropping out of e net!!! and my cardi is eating e egg
:cry:

how can i stop e egg from dropping out of e net? :?

[center:2960f50f6f] :smilecolros: Welcome to AA, sacy!! :n00b: [/center:2960f50f6f]
If you have another tank, move the mating pair, or the cardi.

The good news is the Badis will do this again. You may want to move them to another tank with a cave area and let nature take it's course.

hummmm. ok i going to buy a 5gal tank to try! thankz
btw after i buy e new tank , how many % of water i should add in e new tank using e main tank water.

sorry, i know little about fish. =x

Since your current tank is 10 gals, fill the new tank up with water from the established tank.

Looking at your sig, you are overstocked. 14 cardinals and 3 cories are more than enough for that tank and then there are a bunch more fish in there! How long has the tank been running?

my 10gal tank is running for ayear wif only 1 discus! but i only add in all e other fish 3 moth ago. i also do weekly 50% water change. and all e fish look happy ^^

i just bought some test kit to test my tank water i need to know as my tank is very overstocked!!

Ammonia=0 ppm
Nitrit=50 ppm
GH=>7d <14d
KH=3d
pH=7,2

thankz! :roll:

You should take over half of those fish back to the LFS. Discus are supposed to grow up to 8".

hummm! can i hold all e fishz in e tank for another few more moth ??cos i thinking of using my other 45gal tank but now i use it to keep my pet hamster ^^! i need some time to find another place for my hamster.

I would find a new home for your hamster ASAP and more the fish into a bigger tank. I'm guessing all your fish are young and small right now. You don't want their growth to be affected by being in a small tank.

oh! my cardi is from S size to M size they are young, most of my fishz are around 1inch or less. accept e discus

btw i just change 30% of e water last night =x
and i using a strip tester from Vitakraft.
itz a 5 in 1 tester

Any e discus need e water to be V. clean or e not grow big.

You really need a big tank for your discus to be happy. Discus like 30% water changes daily. Hamsters are easier to fing homes for than fish 8)

i think i will just stick wif 30% pwc daily first. after my exam then i move them to my 45gal tank

thank =)

i have brought a bunch of java moss. i tie it on 4 pice of driftwood. will this bring e NO3 down?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom