Before and After Tank Rearrangement [pics]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stretch

Aquarium Advice Activist
For all you picture junkies...

I changed my bulb from a PowerGlo to a FloraGlo today and rearranged my plants and removed a rock. The cave is also in the back right corner - it's an upside down broken glass bowl covered with sand.

Attachments

• tank_006_196.jpg
    tank_006_196.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • rock_007_731.jpg
    rock_007_731.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 29
why did u remove the red plant? i like the new layout but i think the red plant really added to the look of it in contrast to the really green ones.

I just wanted more green, I guess. I can put it back in and see what it looks like. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

lol its your personal preference not mine! if u like the green then leave it green. i personally would have all live plats in there but thats why it is your tank not mine. i am sure your ram will be happy with or without the red plant back in there :)

Right now it's got 8 neons, 4 rams and 2 corys. I hope to do live plants in a month or so. Do rams prefer green plants to red ones?

I liked the red one too. My personal preference would be to cover the tank with plants, even if they are fake. But you may have been going for more of a desert effect so that my be how you wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom