Best Aquarium management software ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kim Kipper

Aquarium Advice Regular
Was browsing the aquariumadvice earlier and noticed the various aquarium software packages mentioned in the downloads section.

Have downloaded a demo of Aquarix and am quite taken with the idea of using such software. Currently use a wirebound aper pad to record water parameters, changes etc. Quite messy and not well maintained.

Before I invest £25, was wondering if any of you have looked around, experience, any recommendations ???

Thanks in advance
:?:

Kim - I'm old fashioned. I have a spreadsheet I keep on file which contains my log. It's a lot cheaper than purchasing a software program and crowding up your harddrive. If you want, I'll send you a copy. In either case, it's still up to you to record the info, no program will do this for you.

I also use the good 'ol spreadsheet. I tried a few of the commercial programs, but i get more flexability out of my own. If you plan on a planted tank Chuck Gadd's software is invaluable.. and free too!
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/

HTH

Back
Top Bottom