Best filter for your money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that's a different story -- I just don't understand anyone who would go out and purchase six, seven, eight, nine new tanks just because they're on sale. As for the elephant noses, be careful with those exotic guys -- I kept them years ago when I kept tropicals as a boy and we used to find them dead on the carpet the next day (apparent mass suicides). Of course, we didn't have the right cover on the tank at the time, but...

The elephants seem to be on the more exotic/delicate side and are seemingly sensitive to certain conditions; they are one of the most interesting-to-look-at freshwater fish species, though. (y)

Well, that's a different story -- I just don't understand anyone who would go out and purchase six, seven, eight, nine new tanks just because they're on sale. As for the elephant noses, be careful with those exotic guys -- I kept them years ago when I kept tropicals as a boy and we used to find them dead on the carpet the next day (apparent mass suicides). Of course, we didn't have the right cover on the tank at the time, but...

The elephants seem to be on the more exotic/delicate side and are seemingly sensitive to certain conditions; they are one of the most interesting-to-look-at freshwater fish species, though. (y)

They really are so interesting to look at. My lfs just received a bunch and i was over excited and almost bought them on the spot before i realized i have no room for them right now. Once my industrial rack is set up. And everything is up and running i plan on buying them. Just talking about it gets me excited!

Well i need the tanks. I have a lot of fish, and im going to be breeding them

It's cause i have to many snake cages. I got 2 40b 2 20l 2 exo terra terrariums. A 125, 45, 36, 2 10, a 5.5, and a 2.5. Planning on more since my rams are laying eggs all the time.

Back
Top Bottom