Best fish night ever!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin144

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know this Isint a question really but I had to post about it . Tonight my fire eel (Midas) who I've had for about 3 months now has finally began to eat from outside his cave and really attack the Baster ! And be very social among the tank!!! I just had to share this because I'm so happy about it!! And wanted to know if Anyone else has one of those nights were they just can't stop watching because they are so happy and somthing they have been waiting for gas happend in their tank

image-1323104899.jpg

Wooah. Looks like a dinosaur! quite a scary looking picture actually. Super kool fish you got there.

Very cool! Congrats!

I've found myself mesmerized by funny cories and my insane SAE. It's a most enjoyable hobby!

:fish2:

I know this Isint a question really but I had to post about it . Tonight my fire eel (Midas) who I've had for about 3 months now has finally began to eat from outside his cave and really attack the Baster ! And be very social among the tank!!! I just had to share this because I'm so happy about it!! And wanted to know if Anyone else has one of those nights were they just can't stop watching because they are so happy and somthing they have been waiting for gas happend in their tank

A few days ago my Oscars laid eggs & the eggs hatched. I was so happy that I had a pair. I've been waiting a year & a half now to see if I had a pair & when it came I was stuck to the tank for the whole day lol. I feel your excitement :)

Exactly !!! It's just you have been waiting and waiting for it to happen and now you just want to watch it all day :)

Tonight I got him to come all the way out to the middle of the tank and eat !!!! Out of no where this week he has suddenly become so social !!! I fed him two whole cubes of frozen blood worms !

Back
Top Bottom