Best glass aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hazarrd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm in the market for a 55-gallon aquarium (ideally 48x13x20). If I choose glass over acrylic, what are the best manufacturers out there? Price is not really an obstacle.

All tje ones I've ever bought is all glass aquarium and never had any problems. Although the ones petsmart sells look really nice witch i believe are marineland tanks

acrylic over glass

I really advice you to look on the web the great pro and cons about acrylic over glass aquariums. I built mine an acrylic 17 gal tank to be a nano reef tank. It is practically leak proof, weights less and I drilled it as I wanted!! Really cool of course.

I like the All Glass Aquarium brand. I've had a ten gallon tank from them for years, used for lots of different things, and it still has no problems at all. They have perhaps every tank size you can think of, from 2.5 gallon tanks to 220 gallon. I'd recommend them any day!

Aqueon (All Glass) has my vote. I have 3-125's, a 30 long, and just set up a 40 long, all All Glass. I use them in my fishroom also. 70+ and not one issue with any of them. They are a quality tank (y)

Back
Top Bottom