Best heater for a 20 gallon aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scrooged

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 20 gallon aquarium I am going to set up but I need some help deciding on a heater. Any suggestions on one to get or not to get would be awesome. Thanks

I like and use the Aqueon Pro models which come with a lifetime warranty.

You'll receive a lot of varying opinions on this question.
I was thinking about that one but I read a lot of reviews of people saying they corrode/explode. Has anything like that ever happen to you?

I've been using them for 6-7 years and have never experienced any corrosion or explosions.

I have them in 4 different tanks.
Interesting I will definitely look into them some more and I like the sound of a lifetime warranty compared to a 1 to 2 year warranty on some heaters.

I am using the Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm heater. It's really slim and easy to use and is digital. You just push a little button on the heater to change the temp. It monitors the set temp and your aquarium temp simultaneously. The LED light will blink if your aquarium temp is higher or lower than the heater's set temp. It's a really good, cute little heater. I really like it; and another good thing about it is it's shatter proof.

I am using the Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm heater. It's really slim and easy to use and is digital. You just push a little button on the heater to change the temp. It monitors the set temp and your aquarium temp simultaneously. The LED light will blink if your aquarium temp is higher or lower than the heater's set temp. It's a really good, cute little heater. I really like it; and another good thing about it is it's shatter proof.
Cool. I will definitely look into that one. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom