BEST SALE EVER DONT MISS OUT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ALL IS UP FOR GRABS PICK UP ONLY NOW I AM INCLUDING THE 150G TANK AND OAK STAND ALL FOR $2,500 ALL THIS IS WORTH OVER $5,000. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

WHY PICS, I INCLUDED THE WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN GO TO CHECK THE STUFF OUT THEY ARE LIKE NEW THE CHILLER IS IN THE BOX NOT OPENED AND ALL OTHER PIECES ARE CLEAN AND UP TO DATE.

He probably wants pics because he is in GA. That isn't real close and to drive that far to be dissapointed would really suck. While 2500 is a good deal for the equipment that still is a good amount of money for something you have never seen.

Do you still have the stuff for sale??? I may be interested in all of it.

What a goon, I just read where you sold it, Dang and I wanted all of it.

So, looks like no one want's these stuff, come on It's a deal of a lifetime, I will be posting picks soon this week and if I do, then I would be selling everything through EBAY at a higher price. Get it while it's still good.

buying something sight-unseen for that much money is a tough sell. I'm not surprised folks here are begging for pics. :D

Is the stuff new?

I am sure your stuff looks great and is in great shape, but have you seen some stuff peopletry to pass off on others? That's why picks would be nice. :wink:

Are you still moving soon?

YeaH, only now byplane since all my stuff are at Florida now and all I have left are clothing and the fish stuff I am selling.

Is the tank still up? people want pictures because you are selling a used tank and everything that's needed to run it. A picture will give people an idea of what it looks like. Not everything is brand new and in the box, is it?