BEST SALE EVER DONT MISS OUT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you are willing to part out the chiller, I will buy it, and pay for the shipping (also the controler)

UPDATE

Hello everyone, I decided to sell each one individually I will be taking shots of the equipment with my friends digital camera today, so let me know which ones you are interested in and discuss further. My number is [ADMIN: it is a bad idea to publicly post your phone number. Anyone who wishes to contact this member please send a PM and make arangements. BillyZ].

PRODUCT & PRICE
150 Gallon Tank with Oak Stand selling for $400 (PICK UP ONLY)
PINPOINT PH MONITOR selling for $50
72" ORBIT 4X96W selling for $300 SUNPAQ W/LUNAR & FAN
NAUTILUS TE SKIMMER selling for $75
MAG DRIVE PUMP 7 Selling for $25
800W TITANIUM HEATER selling for $30
HEATER CONTROLLER selling for $10
DOSING PUMP (NEW NEVER USED) selling for $50 Each (2 Left)
CHILLER 1/3 HP (NEW NEVER USED) Selling for $500
CONTROLLER HC-100 Selling for $100 (NEW NEVER USED)
MAG DRIVE PUMP 9.5 Selling for $30 (NEW NEVER USED)
SCWD WAVEMAKER Selling for $20 Each (2 Left) (NEW NEVER USED)
MODEL 400-Wet/Dry Selling for $150
MDQX-SC GIANT PUMP Selling for $75
120W U/V STERILIZER Selling for $400
MAG DRIVE PUMP 5 Selling for $25 Each (2 Left)
AquaFuge Pro-Refugium $349.99 1 drsfostersmith.com (Sold Already)
CDECX-3-Nitrate and Phosphate Filter-Great Filter Selling for $450
MAG DRIVE PUMP 2 selling for $10

Also, if you would like to read more on the products, here are the websites where you can

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
free to call me at [PM member for Phone information] or RRodriguez@itac.org.
I AM NOW SELLING SEPARATE and Buyers pays for Shipping.

ITEM # PRODUCT WEBSITE
11010007 PINPOINT PH MONITOR Petsolutions.com
42901026 72" ORBIT 4X96W Petsolutions.com
SUNPAQ W/LUNAR & FAN
51900660 NAUTILUS TE SKIMMER Petsolutions.com
25002517 MAG DRIVE PUMP 7 Petsolutions.com
12516832 800W TITANIUM HEATER Petsolutions.com
12516833 HEATER CONTROLLER Petsolutions.com
17870100 DOSING PUMP Petsolutions.com
21240250 CHILLER 1/3 HP (NEW) Petsolutions.com
12515544 CONTROLLER HC-100 Petsolutions.com
25002710 MAG DRIVE PUMP 9.5 Petsolutions.com
57300001 SCWD WAVEMAKER Petsolutions.com
85079400 MODEL 400-Wet/Dry Petsolutions.com
10181507 3-MDQX-SC GIANT PUMP Petsolutions.com
88330304 120W U/V STERILIZER Petsolutions.com
25002515 MAG DRIVE PUMP 5 Petsolutions.com
CD-15475 AquaFuge Pro-Refugium drsfostersmith.com
25002515 MAG DRIVE PUMP 5 Petsolutions.com
CDECX-3-Nitrate Filter-Great Filter Poseidonsrealm.com
add-on Phosphate Option
MAG DRIVE PUMP 2 Petsolutions.com

Update on the items the Mag 9.5 has been sold.

150 Gallon Tank with Oak Stand selling for $400 (PICK UP ONLY)
PINPOINT PH MONITOR selling for $50
72" ORBIT 4X96W selling for $300 SUNPAQ W/LUNAR & FAN
NAUTILUS TE SKIMMER selling for $75
MAG DRIVE PUMP 7 Selling for $25
800W TITANIUM HEATER selling for $30
HEATER CONTROLLER selling for $10
DOSING PUMP (NEW NEVER USED) selling for $50 Each (2 Left)
CHILLER 1/3 HP (NEW NEVER USED) Selling for $500
CONTROLLER HC-100 Selling for $100 (NEW NEVER USED)
MAG DRIVE PUMP 9.5 Selling for $30 (NEW NEVER USED) (Sold Already)
SCWD WAVEMAKER Selling for $20 Each (2 Left) (NEW NEVER USED)
MODEL 400-Wet/Dry Selling for $150
MDQX-SC GIANT PUMP Selling for $75
120W U/V STERILIZER Selling for $400
MAG DRIVE PUMP 5 Selling for $25 Each (2 Left)
AquaFuge Pro-Refugium $349.99 1 drsfostersmith.com (Sold Already)
CDECX-3-Nitrate and Phosphate Filter-Great Filter Selling for $450
MAG DRIVE PUMP 2 selling for $10

revhtree said:
Does that skimmer come with a pump?

No but, I woudl sell you the pump Mag 7 and the skimmer for $100, excluding shipping. I need to check how much the shipping is. Also, I accept cash, money order before I send out the product. I have been jerk around alot with other people and I am not taking the chance.

if you don't hear from him soon, you can try the Email button below one of his posts.

Buyer Beware, Its been over 3 weeks now and he has yet to make good on the deal, i have been waiting for my stuff for at least 2 weeks since he got my money. I have amde numerous efforts to contact him with very slow to no reply, just beware if you wanna buy from him, it may take a long time, i have not recieved my stuff or even a tracking number after 2 promises of shipment, and im still waiting,

mastershake said:
Buyer Beware, Its been over 3 weeks now and he has yet to make good on the deal, i have been waiting for my stuff for at least 2 weeks since he got my money. I have amde numerous efforts to contact him with very slow to no reply, just beware if you wanna buy from him, it may take a long time, i have not recieved my stuff or even a tracking number after 2 promises of shipment, and im still waiting,

This guy is This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community., I have tried to reach him and he has my contact info that I gave to him so a matter of trying to reach me is a This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community.. I have sent him several emailThis portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community..

i shouldnt have to chase you down and call you or whatever, you should have gotten my money and shipped the next possible day, end of story, i didnt ask for the run around for 3 weeks,

ps, still have not gotten my stuff...

I think the real question is...have you shipped him the item he paid for, or returned his money? That is the issue, not whom has emailed whom.

Oh...one more thing, I have already edited one post in this thread...if I have to edit another the thread will be locked and possibly disappear.

reefrunner69 said:
I think the real question is...have you shipped him the item he paid for, or returned his money? That is the issue, not whom has emailed whom.
I have sent him the stuff he purchased and also included a tracking number for him, I am sorry for reacting that way, but it just pissed me off when someone thinks that I would stiff them for money. I know that it's my fault for not sending him the stuff when requested, but when I was going to other things came up and I in no time was trying to decieve anyone. SO MASTERSHAKE, IF YOU CHECK YOUR EMAILS, YOU WILL SEE THE TRACKING INFO FOR YOUR PACKAGE.