Betta Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magma4life

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I know it's not really Magma's (my betta) birthday, it's mine, but I wanted to do something nice for him. I plan on ordering him a nice new gravel siphon (I've been using a net to fish waste out the past ten months), and he has a new anubius congensis plant and a new cave I made in his tank. Does anybody else do nice things for their fish on their birthdays too? I think it'd be cool to know if anybody else has a Best Fish Friend Forever, too! :)

Give him/her some fish treats! Something live if you can, such as bloodworms, Mosquito Larvae, Brine shrimp.

If you cant get them live, frozen is fine too. The best way to treat your fish (in their opinion) is through their stomach!

For my birthday I bought a 55G tank about a month early so it would be cycled and fish ready in time for my birthday. As far as my betta I have done nothing but keep upgrading his tank size. Started with a one gallon bowl, moved to 2.5G nano tank and just moved him into a 20G with a rainbow shark friend. I love all my fish and stress about them all day, even when I’m sitting in my chairs next to the tanks all I think about is how to make them enjoy life more.

That's a cool idea to get a tank for your birthday! This thread has proved really helpful in proving to my mom I'm not the only one who REALLY loves their fish! So thanks for posting, you guys!

Back
Top Bottom