Betta Bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, he's happy......and lookin for love....

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Its cool! Mine is only 3 months old. Can't wait to see that, I will be so proud, hehe.

I've read local pet stores usually they are around 6-12 months old. I made the mistake of ordering online from Thailand from a breeder. Thinking I'd get a better quality/healthier fish. But I've seen beauties in pet stores as of late. For cheap too.

I really want a black and white one, but I don't think they are sold at big chain pet stores.

They are rare. I saw a white male the other day. Perfect, killed me to leave him (waiting for more tank funds). You gotta buddy up with the fish people and find out what days they get new fish. I show up bright and early!

I had a HMPK that was black and white with a shimmering blue thin edging on his fins. Unfortunately by the time I found him, he was very sick and deformed, so he didn't live very long. He was absolutely beautiful, and a sweet little guy too. I have never seen another like him, I am hoping to someday though.

Oh man, so sad. See, when our kids move away, I'm getting a fish room with as many tanks as I can manage. He gets his comic/action figure room back! Then I can start a rescue or something.

Back
Top Bottom