Betta Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ehub88

Aquarium Advice Newbie
About 3 weeks ago I added a new female betta to my sorority tank. She was acting totally fine until a little bit ago. My other 2 females are completely fine and acting normal. I put her in a breeder box to observe her for a few days before doing any treatments. And she stayed the same. So i set up a hospital tank so I can try and treat her but I’m very confused as to what’s wrong. She was in a 10 gallon tank with 2 other females. With water parameters of
Nitrate: 20
Nitrite: 0
Hardness: 150
Alkalinity: 180
PH: 7.8
Her parameters in the 5 gallon hospital tank is about the same. If anyone can help me figure out what this is and how to treat it I would highly appreciate it!

About 3 weeks ago I added a new female betta to my sorority tank. She was acting totally fine until a little bit ago. My other 2 females are completely fine and acting normal. I put her in a breeder box to observe her for a few days before doing any treatments. And she stayed the same. So i set up a hospital tank so I can try and treat her but I’m very confused as to what’s wrong. She was in a 10 gallon tank with 2 other females. With water parameters of
Nitrate: 20
Nitrite: 0
Hardness: 150
Alkalinity: 180
PH: 7.8
Her parameters in the 5 gallon hospital tank is about the same. If anyone can help me figure out what this is and how to treat it I would highly appreciate it!

I forgot to add her symptoms are sitting at the top of the tank, not moving at all and a complete loss of appetite. She won’t eat even when food is dropped right infront of her.

Back
Top Bottom