Betta search in UK?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2me

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi :) I am in Scotland in the UK and getting set up for a betta. The betta fish in the pet shops around me are all blue or red.... I'm looking for something a bit different. Anybody got any recommendations or experience shipping??

Any betta I for or experience greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi! I bought a betta online he was from finz n tails (sure I've spelt that right ) these guy's have some beautiful looking fish and shipping was great, they even called me to arrange best time.
Lesley

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Didn't spell it right!
Finz n tailz UK their you go Lol

Hi :) Thanks for the reply! I actually looked at them online and wondered if they were still running as everything I attempted to purchase or get more details on was out of stock?? How long ago did u use them? Hope your elephant nose is still doing well. Thanks, K x

Hi K, it's been a while nearly a year! But I have seen them on ebay selling them so I thought they'd still have bettas?
All good with my elephant nose hope your tank's are nice and healthy :)
Lesley

Great, thank you! Will give them a phone this week and talk to someone. Do u have a pic of your betta? Do they ship from Thailand and did yours feed easily? Sorry for all the questions ;-) K x

I'm sure that's where they get them from, I'm actually looking for a boy too so let me know if you find out if they're still selling If you don't mind.
Mine was a dumbo I sadly lost him :( but he had no difficulties eating. 1423933766743.jpg
Lesley x

Will do. Brilliant colour on him, I'd love something like that. Will let you know if I get anywhere with them :) Kx

Thanks, you could also try ebay I've seen beautiful bettas on there too. Good luck hunting :)

Back
Top Bottom