Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike19

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Betta Fish

Hey, I just wanted to start a thread for people to send in pics of there own betta fish. To me it lets us see how beautiful these fish can be with there own color and patterns, ones never the same.

image-3981225593.jpg

this little guy is a halfmoon betta I call him jaws he has the most personality out of all my bettas

image-931024565.jpg

this one is also a halfmoon betta his name is Landon haha my friend wanted to name this one

Mike19 said:
this little guy is a halfmoon betta I call him jaws he has the most personality out of all my bettas

this one is also a halfmoon betta his name is Landon haha my friend wanted to name this one

Beautiful bettas, love the halfmoons

image-2200601890.jpg

Mine doesn't look as beautiful as yours but he's beautiful to me!

The white guy is Stanley and the red dude is James! I love these guys!

Attachments

• image-2714918362.jpg
    image-2714918362.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 167
shellyx said:
Beautiful bettas, love the halfmoons

thanks! and yours too I love how the red fades in with the blue. All these betta fishs look awesome!

All lovely bettas, the thing I like the most is the personality they have :)

Ok so lets see those male and female bettas. Contest winnter get the satisfaction of winning!!

Here is Winston. His driftwood is fairly new so his water is stained from tannins.

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00372.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00372.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 145
Thanks. It's my iPhone 4S and I just place it flat on the glass and it let's me keep very still and then I just slide around the glass until I get a good shot. Mainly I'll just take like 5 pictures until I like one haha

Thanks. It's my iPhone 4S and I just place it flat on the glass and it let's me keep very still and then I just slide around the glass until I get a good shot. Mainly I'll just take like 5 pictures until I like one haha

haha! I'll have to try taking pics with my mom's iphone 4. I took mine with a blackberry which still has a better camera on it then my actual camera!

Here is my Louis! When I got him he was in a community tank I adopted. His fins were severely nipped and at best a quarter of an inch long. He now shares a divided 10g. On his side of the tank it's just him and 2 African dwarf frogs. He is by far my favorite fish!

ForumRunner_20120705_225101.jpg

Here's chile( named after the restaurant ( my little sister named him) after a much needed water change

image-1720099797.jpg

Sorry he's camera shy an I was takin the pic with my iPod

Back
Top Bottom