Big skimmer pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i gotta ask, is that big of a skimmer really necessary? LOL It's probably taller than I am. hehe...

It's a half a foot taller than me so unless your nearly 7ft tall then it is this does 5000 litres and my tank is 850 so a little over the top but only cost me £150 on eBay every thing on my tank is over the top but I have never had any readings on ammonia or nitrate or nitrite not one bit even though I feed loads my fish are so happy and healthy only the best

Um wow,,it looks like something out of a Frankenstein movie...I guess theres no hiding that under the stand...
Don't think i'd want it right next to my plasma though,,kind of eye sore isn't it?

It's ok kids play on that I use the 7ft projector in the other room

Why not build a water bubble column in front of it?Like tanked did when they did the lawyer's aquarium.

I couldnt even consider it in a space like that, looks like a hot mess sitting there next to the tv lol. Sounds like a good deal though and I’m sure it more than does the job.

Back
Top Bottom