Biggest Labidochromis caeruleus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slayer72

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've read they can grow to 5 inches. Mine seems bigger than that. Its hard to judge size from the pic but, he's huge.

That's a big boy and a nice fish. I used to have 3 of these about 4 years ago but mine never got that big. How is the aggression from him? Do you have any others?

That's a big boy and a nice fish. I used to have 3 of these about 4 years ago but mine never got that big. How is the aggression from him? Do you have any others?

Thanks. He's the only one I have. He's generally pretty peaceful but, not a chump. He chases the syno catfish sometimes, that's it.

He's generally pretty peaceful but, not a chump. .
Mine were too. I always got the impression that those fish were nice but not someone you would want to mess with. Hehe
My local LFS sells these guys as babies and has a display tank with about 4-5 of them in there and other africans. All adult size and the labidochromis have actually bred and there are a good amount of babies that you can see in there surviving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom