Bill's 12 Long - A Rimless Iwagumi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill...are you sticking to low tech for the new scape or did you change your mind (again) and decide to go high tech?

Some of the hardscape materials for the 5 gallon are in route, they should be here today or tomorrow. I'll be hunting for the rest after work today. I'm excited, I might get to play with a new tank tonight! :D

Lucky lol

Well, the 5 isn't costing me much as I already have most everything I need. I just needed to order some hardscape stuff. Luckily I just got a refund sent to my PayPal account so I was able to purchase one of the things I needed. Some of the plants will come out of the 12 and some I'll be looking for today. I just hope I can keep my trip to the LFS under $40... ;)

Well, the 5 isn't costing me much as I already have most everything I need. I just needed to order some hardscape stuff. Luckily I just got a refund sent to my PayPal account so I was able to purchase one of the things I needed. Some of the plants will come out of the 12 and some I'll be looking for today. I just hope I can keep my trip to the LFS under $40... ;)

Haha always a tough tasks to do. My girlfriend insists on coming to the LFS with me. Not because she enjoys fish, but if she leaves me alone in there I may come back with more than I set out for :)

Haha always a tough tasks to do. My girlfriend insists on coming to the LFS with me. Not because she enjoys fish, but if she leaves me alone in there I may come back with more than I set out for :)

See, I work nights so I can sneak a LFS trip in during the day while the wife is at work... ;) I won't get scolded until she gets home and notices... I'm pretty good about not spending a lot of money though, I'll only get what I need. ;)

Depending on your lighting I might give u a cheap deal on some of my trimmings if I have anything that might intrest you.

Made it out of the LFS and petco for under $20! Hahaha :whistle:

Now to wait for the mail man who holds the last piece of the puzzle...

Last edited:
Cabomba furcata, myrio red tuberculatum and ludwigia ovalis I think I'd have to look at the paper to make sure wich ludwigia it is. I also have 3 portions of hygrophilia corymbosa kompakt. I also have some sprouted hybrid hardy aponogenton bulbs they grew like weeds in the 20 but kinda stunted and died off a little with the transfer to the 10 and will have some baby amazon swords soon. I also have guppy grass but I'm selling almost all of it off. The myrio and a portion of hygro would be the first ones available and then the ludwigia. The cabomba doesn't seem to be growing very well with my setup I may sell most of it and put a dw tree in Its place.

Back
Top Bottom