Biocube 29G Back Wall Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katy410

Aquarium Advice Activist
The back wall of my tank needs some work. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406220740.687064.jpg
Ignore the fish/ snail. But as you can see, there is a lot of (coraline?) algae and more. It looked nice origiy, but now it's too much. I am getting more rock soon, so this may help to cover r up(I am going to be building it upwards), but I can't seem to get rid f it. I blacked out my tank, did water changes, and tried to scrape it off, but this only got off a little and scratched up the back d the tank. I have lots of spirobid worms, and I am not talking about them. So how do I get rid of it?
Thanks~

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's that spotty purple stuff right? I have a bunch on my back wall too, that's just what grows on live rock, I don't think it's a bad thing for your tank. And personally I like how it looks, makes the tank look more lively

That's that spotty purple stuff right? I have a bunch on my back wall too, that's just what grows on live rock, I don't think it's a bad thing for your tank. And personally I like how it looks, makes the tank look more lively

Eh, kind of, but in my case it looks a bit dirty. Lively, yes.

It's completely beneficial. That's nothing. My entire back glass is basically covered lol

I was always told it is a good sign that your tank is maturing. If you still want to get rid of it you can scrape it off with a credit card.

Back
Top Bottom