Blackmoor is really sick - white things on him please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kennyismyfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi my Blackmoor, Kenny seems very sluggish and he has white spots on him.

We have recently changed our gravel to sand and my water had tested positive for amonia. We have been doing 50% water changes daily for a week and yesterday he looked better but not he looks sick again.

He is currently in a 35 liter tank (I know this is to small) and after seeing our local aquarium store for help - we have ordered his new 135 liter tank which We will begin to cycle on Thursday.

Is there anything we can do now? Please see photos of him attached.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• 52C56B79-4DB1-4F66-B297-A8F1B20B659A.jpg
    52C56B79-4DB1-4F66-B297-A8F1B20B659A.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 51
  • D0DD1E23-2EE7-4B71-BC55-8E583FDB56B9.jpg
    D0DD1E23-2EE7-4B71-BC55-8E583FDB56B9.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 51
Hi everyone - is anyone able to help?

Kenny is the only fish in the tank, we have been treating with multicure from Aqua One, as well as the Amonia Lock to bring down levels. Does this look like fungus? I thought maybe Amonia burns?

The spots behind his eyes look pretty bad... please help, I just want to keep him healthy until he moves into his new 135L pad.

The white spots Look a little fuzzy in the pictures. I'd treat for fungus with strict regular water changes.

Thank you so much for having a look, should I continue treating with the Cure All? It says it treats a wide spectrum, and fungus.

Thank you very much for your reply I am very grateful.

API Fungus Cure is a good product. Not sure about the one you are currently using

Hi there! I've been dealing with this myself just recently. Ude MICROBE-LIFT: HERBTANA it is to treat all parasitic diseases. Just remove the carbon from your filter for a week while using this every 24 hours. My fish get better by day 3. You can use aquarium safe sponge in your filter to catch the crap. It is important to keep the carbon out of filter when using this. Good luck!

Hi there! I've been dealing with this myself just recently. Ude MICROBE-LIFT: HERBTANA it is to treat all parasitic diseases. Just remove the carbon from your filter for a week while using this every 24 hours. My fish get better by day 3. You can use aquarium safe sponge in your filter to catch the crap. It is important to keep the carbon out of filter when using this. Good luck!
Does it treat fungus?

Back
Top Bottom