Blood parrot question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KKAY27

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just brought home a beautiful blood parrot it's color is bright orange. A few weeks ago I bought a blood parrot from petsmart and it is smaller and has green strips! I noticed it has turned almost completely the dark green color! and my orange blood parrot has little black spots forming. What could this be? I have noticed some behavior between them! The small green one turns on its side and the orange one swims under. They do this a lot and chase each other but never nip. What could this be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pictures? Probably not a blood parrot..

Pictures? Probably not a blood parrot..

Its a Blood Parrot just crossed with something else to get the green coloration and stripes. I've seen them at Petsmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Its a Blood Parrot just crossed with something else to get the green coloration and stripes. I've seen them at Petsmart.

Scary

The ones I saw looked like they were crossed with convicts, and fire mouths.

Petsmart labs proudly brings you the convicted fireparrot!!

I'd be curious to know who their supplier is so k can avoid all stores that use them.

That was a joke but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it did infact stem from one of the displays at petsmart, they keep some ridiculous stock together at times.

That was a joke but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it did infact stem from one of the displays at petsmart, they keep some ridiculous stock together at times.

I was curious about the same thing and the employee said they got them in a few days ago in their shipment.

s

Attachments

• 1412876482728.jpg
    1412876482728.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 64
  • 1412876499798.jpg
    1412876499798.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom