Bn pleco ordeal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pictuslover23

Aquarium Advice Regular
Alright so today I picked up some juvie Bn plecos. They're about an inch long, still fry by any means. Anyway I would just like to say that these guys are troopers. The person who I got them from gave them to me in a glass jar. Long story short, whilst walking home the jar fell out of my bag and splat -fish everywhere!- D: luckily I have a container in my purse to put them in and a little water. Those guys survived the sprint home covered in sand and dirt. I thought for sure that they would die, but they didn't! Now they're quite happily eating all of the algae they can get there mouths on! Talk about luck!

pictuslover23 said:
Alright so today I picked up some juvie Bn plecos. They're about an inch long, still fry by any means. Anyway I would just like to say that these guys are troopers. The person who I got them from gave them to me in a glass jar. Long story short, whilst walking home the jar fell out of my bag and splat -fish everywhere!- D: luckily I have a container in my purse to put them in and a little water. Those guys survived the sprint home covered in sand and dirt. I thought for sure that they would die, but they didn't! Now they're quite happily eating all of the algae they can get there mouths on! Talk about luck!

Wow, what a story! Congrats on your new Plecos!

Back
Top Bottom