Bought a 180 gallon from a LFS, the journey begins!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stratmaster

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well I ended up cancelling that online tank order for the 180 gallon I bought, I ended going into my LFS and he matched the price! I got the tank, versatop, two internal overflows and the necessary connections and tubing for the overflows for just around $800! I am going to build a stand myself as I do not have an extra $400 for a stand. I think it could be kind of fun too!

I go to pick up the tank on Wednesday when my LFS says he will have it in. I will definitely put some pictures up of the tank as soon as I get it! I am so excited, my stingray is really going to appreciate that larger tank I think.

Definitely not going to rush this thing though, I want make sure the stand is built strong and I do not rush into this project. Spring break is coming up, I'll have a week or so that's probably when I'll attempt the switch over of all my stuff and ray from the 125 to the 180. The toughest part I think will be keeping the stingray else where until the 180's plumbing is all set and ready to go because it's going in the same spot as my 125 currently is located.

Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom