Boyfriend brought some fish for my tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amy87

Aquarium Advice Regular
My boyfriend came how with 6 fish for my tank today as a surprise but as useless as he is didn't no way they are can someone tell me please. They seem harmless and calm in my tank so figure they not an aggressive fish and do they need any special care at all.

image-2864275465.jpg

3 of these

image-2864275465.jpg

And 3 of these

Attachments

• image-3712898309.jpg
    image-3712898309.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 99
They all the same just different colours by the look of them but thanks I can at least research them now :). I'm fairly new to fish used to have a guppy tank as a teenager but that was all

He says that he thinks the yellow ones were honey something but the orange/red ones were in different tank. He has the memory of a gold fish

Well thanks for that they seem to be ok with my other fish are they peaceful fish?

Theyre cousins of the Betta. They can be aggressive towards each other, so watch out for that as it can lead to casualities. If theyre all females, they might be fine. But if theyre all males.. Which they probably are as they are more colorful than females, you will most likely have problems.

Wrote this before I saw that post :) , not totally familiar with each individual species - just gouramis in general.

Whoops sorry all the pictures are gouramis. If they are all males, from what I've heard on this site you may have a

My bf said he did ask the bloke and he said they be fine so fingers crossed so far so good

Hope so bf got them from the only place I get fish as the owner knows wat he talking about so I should be ok he wouldn't have let him take them if they weren't

A little off topic don't supose u no wat might be wrong with this guppy

image-3533680590.jpg

image-1004414409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom