Brackish Build Complete(nothing is every complete)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Sorry the water is a little cloudy because i just put the crabs new home in.

6 Bumblebee gobies, 2 Indian dwarf mudskippers who live on the upper platform, 1 F8 puffer and a currently clawless red claw crab. I hope to get a freshwater flounder but they arent easy to come by.

There is also a molly in the tank that used to help keep the tank cycled and now she is best friends with the puffer and follows him around the tank side by side. the puffer is mean to the bumblebee gobies but enjoys the molly.

I bought a little underwater lagoon for my crab to hide from the puffer. It was blue but i painted it black to blend in.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 91
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 93
I was wondering how the Puffer would get along with everyone, especially the crab and B. gobys. I love the mudskippers.

Your tank looks great though

He bothered the gobies at first but now only does if they go near his food. The puffer just ignores the crabs.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hey Homer. Glad you posted. Is your F8 darker in appearance with black sand? This setup looks more natural compared to the last tank.

That in-tank filter is taking up a bit of room.

The tank is a 29 gallon with plenty of hiding places.

The puffers colors really pop and he does look more black with the black sand.

Im going to try and find a clear tube and place it near the entrance of the crab house to get them to come out more often. They really only come out at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom