Brenna ' s fish room basement build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so I take a nap and I miss something? What insanity? Someone PM me and let me know what I missed!

It's funny because I was pretty much raised that men are superior. I guess that's why I study what I do in rebellion. This didn't come from my dad either. I've always put the blame on my mother's ethnic heritage.

I remember SevrumMama. I message her sometimes to ask if she built a new fishroom yet. We went to the same university it turns out and she has connections to my area. I ordered fish from her and I really liked her but I think they aren't so active in fish as of late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok so I take a nap and I miss something? What insanity? Someone PM me and let me know what I missed!

It's funny because I was pretty much raised that men are superior. I guess that's why I study what I do in rebellion. This didn't come from my dad either. I've always put the blame on my mother's ethnic heritage.

I remember SevrumMama. I message her sometimes to ask if she built a new fishroom yet. We went to the same university it turns out and she has connections to my area. I ordered fish from her and I really liked her but I think they aren't so active in fish as of late.

Same? What has happened today? If someone could PM me too that would be great. Just want to know if I need to be on the lookout for something or if I should be cautionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What ever it was I didn't do it this time....I promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What ever it was I didn't do it this time....I promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think you just caught the tail end Mike with the flushing the tinfoil barb. BTW I couldn't see, what did they change their location to? (PM)

Not to be a killjoy but we should change topics before this thread gets modded.

I found my password to the IFGA website so now I have a lot of reading to do as I'd like to try some guppy experiments. Anyone have anything to share about their experiences?

The thing I don't like about this 7 degree weather here is that I can't ship or receive fish! Also my heaters are working overtime.

I took a look at the NipsCo bill when it arrived yesterday. That's our monopoly utility company for those not near my area. I really haven't made much of an impact on the bill yet. October is pretty much when I went wild so the next bill or two should really show how much additional power I'm using.

Dad is rewiring some stuff for me but I told him to wait because I don't want the electric off and fish to have no heat right now. In the part of the basement where I have the 40b's I'm getting another entire circuit. That will cover 2 40b's and the 75g for right now but I'd really like to pick up another 40b or two before the sale ends. I'm getting about 8 to 10 new plecos at the end of the he month so I need the tanks.

Brenna

Even though I still haven't got 2 of my latest 40b up yet I feel the need to get a tank or two before the sale ends also...
It ironically ends on my birthday this year...:whistle:

I'll except early gifts being the understanding type....

With all my heaters and stuff I really don't think I make a HUGE impact on my elec...
I have never had low electric bills even before MTS wrecked, I mean so greatly improved/took over my life!:lol:

Even though I still haven't got 2 of my latest 40b up yet I feel the need to get a tank or two before the sale ends also...
It ironically ends on my birthday this year...:whistle:

I'll except early gifts being the understanding type....

With all my heaters and stuff I really don't think I make a HUGE impact on my elec...
I have never had low electric bills even before MTS wrecked, I mean so greatly improved/took over my life!:lol:

I'm glad most of my fish can be between 70 and 75. A couple tanks at 80 degrees tho. It's 63 degrees down here today. I'm chilly in my flip-flops

We're on budget plan here for electric, currently paying $158/month. They're very good about estimating the amount for the year especially considering how much the AC gets used in the summer. I don't have as many tanks as some of you but it's an older two story house (read: junk windows, junk insulation), 6 people, lots of electronics :rolleyes:

Need to do a check on water temp in the jungle tank since it's unheated, near a window, and crazy windy tonight...

Ha! Budget plan here.... $358! Power is a monopoly and the house is over 115 year old. Smh, so many cheaper places to live.

Heh, apartment complex where water and electricity are included in the rent. We would never take advantage of that with like, 9 fish tanks or something crazy like that though :whistle:

Ha! Budget plan here.... $358! Power is a monopoly and the house is over 115 year old. Smh, so many cheaper places to live.

Electric is a monopoly here too but wow, that's crazy expensive!

Heh, apartment complex where water and electricity are included in the rent. We would never take advantage of that with like, 9 fish tanks or something crazy like that though :whistle:

I had 12 tanks or so in our apartment, kitchen, living room, and the entire dining area...loved having utilities included in the rent! I had a bit of a problem with occasionally dumping gravel in the garbage disposal...maintenance dude would give me the eye when I said I had no idea how it kept happening :hide:

Electric is a monopoly here too but wow, that's crazy expensive!

I had 12 tanks or so in our apartment, kitchen, living room, and the entire dining area...loved having utilities included in the rent! I had a bit of a problem with occasionally dumping gravel in the garbage disposal...maintenance dude would give me the eye when I said I had no idea how it kept happening :hide:

That's why I like play sand, it blows around easy in the tank but it also blows around easy in the drain too ;)

Man this thread moves.. sini thinks I'm a chick haha. Dragon was my fav. She was a gbr breeder so I took an instant liking. Hey bandit I'm blatantly aromatic:p trust me when i say that anyone who missed the drama today is better off. Wacky redirect dropped one off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom