Brenna ' s fish room basement build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man this thread moves.. sini thinks I'm a chick haha. Dragon was my fav. She was a gbr breeder so I took an instant liking. Hey bandit I'm blatantly aromatic:p trust me when i say that anyone who missed the drama today is better off. Wacky redirect dropped one off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im still speechless at todays.... Whatever it was.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Why do I feel like I missed something big?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here's one of my badis males. I thought my phone took a good shot. It's amazing the change since I bought them. Good food, clean water and less stress. FYI they were housed with clawed frogs previously in the lfs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He is amazing. Beautiful colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ha! Budget plan here.... $358! Power is a monopoly and the house is over 115 year old. Smh, so many cheaper places to live.

Before i moved to the house im in now i was in your situation. My old house was originally build in something like 1832 O.O. Of course it was added on-to and changed a lot over the years to somewhat adapt with the times. The deal was my mothers grandparents, then her parents then we lived their so it was kind of a sentiment thing. The violations in that house and fire hazards were unreal. you should have seen the plumbing in the basement.

Seems like a missed a lot today as well, thanks sini for giving me the low-down lmao.

I'd just like to thank those who lurk. I often wonder if I'm talking to myself. Lol

Before i moved to the house im in now i was in your situation. My old house was originally build in something like 1832 O.O. Of course it was added on-to and changed a lot over the years to somewhat adapt with the times. The deal was my mothers grandparents, then her parents then we lived their so it was kind of a sentiment thing. The violations in that house and fire hazards were unreal. you should have seen the plumbing in the basement.

Seems like a missed a lot today as well, thanks sini for giving me the low-down lmao.

In my part of the country living expenses are just high. If my mother would have had any say when she married, I'd have been born in Alaska. But my dad felt the need to stay in this armpit.

I'd just like to thank those who lurk. I often wonder if I'm talking to myself. Lol

I'm in here every day. Sorry hope that isn't creepy. ..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Me too, especially the days when the forum isn't particularly busy.

In my part of the country living expenses are just high. If my mother would have had any say when she married, I'd have been born in Alaska. But my dad felt the need to stay in this armpit.

I spent 30+ years in MI and then a year in ON before moving here. Really like this area a lot but it's definitely expensive.

Always reading along! AA has been so quiet today.... balancing out ofter yesterday's madness I guess. I think Poppa's been doing a bunch of website stuff and he's a catalyst for forum activity.

Lurking on the forum isn't creepy. Lurking outside my windows, yes. Hahahaha True Story! I'd like to forget about that time in my life before Indiana had anti- stalking laws.

Brenna

I always check this thread! It gives me a chuckle, but I don't ever chime in because I feel like I don't have a ton to add but I just find all the info fascinating.

A fun fact about guppies is that they were used to help work out how genetics worked, back in the day it was easier to use a small, quickly breeding fish to see how genetic traits worked rather than try to use other animals that take forever for generations to occur. I had a few professors who actually helped in the experiments and told all sorts of stories about it.

I always check this thread! It gives me a chuckle, but I don't ever chime in because I feel like I don't have a ton to add but I just find all the info fascinating.

A fun fact about guppies is that they were used to help work out how genetics worked, back in the day it was easier to use a small, quickly breeding fish to see how genetic traits worked rather than try to use other animals that take forever for generations to occur. I had a few professors who actually helped in the experiments and told all sorts of stories about it.

+1 this is the kinda stuff I love to read
Feel free to share this stuff anytime.

I'm glad you get my sense of humor. I'm sarcastic a lot and I think that's lost on a lot of people.

Brenna

I will try to add my odd ball info in. I usually am too worried about people thinking it is useless info to put it out there. Thankfully some people appreciate useless info and sarcasm! My info ranges all over the place with fish so I'll share when they come to me.

Back
Top Bottom