Brian's 3g Long Rimless - MTS struck again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see you're trying a wabi kusa, Brian! They definitely add an element of freshness to the hobby. I can only assume you scoured TPT for useful threads but in the case that you missed Kiran's thread it's a very fun read (although his wabi kusa does go submerged pretty quickly): Coincidental Success: Kiran's Do!Aqua 20cm Wabi Kusa Cube. TPT user pweifan also has a bunch of very useful threads and all-in-all is just a really nice dude if you have any questions.

On the topic of cubes in case it hasn't been mentioned already Finnex has a really great deal on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Finnex-Rimles...F8&qid=1417153751&sr=8-1&keywords=finnex+cube. I have this combo and recently set up a buce/DHG scape. Really dig the quality for the overall price. More people need to try planted cube tanks! (y)

I vote we get a look at your mother tank soon.. i need some ug inspiration

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

It'll be like putting a formula 1 race engine on a golf cart... lol

I think I'll see about suspending it when I finally get around to this 3g. Thank goodness to dimming capabilities. Haha

Look at that tank in the background though!! Even out of focus it looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It'll be like putting a formula 1 race engine on a golf cart... lol

I think I'll see about suspending it when I finally get around to this 3g. Thank goodness to dimming capabilities. Haha

Seriously!! What's the play now? Hc iwagami?

Photoshoot with the Current Satellite LED+ Pro...

Full album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/64056606@N06/sets/72157650077405391/

And some to attach here :)

15993660438_5d73df4916_b.jpg

15558730794_9018b7f9e1_b.jpg

16181095725_2d2b1de86b_b.jpg

16155287146_a9ec020572_b.jpg

I can just see brian with the museum gloves on:D needs plants! And water! Maybe a fish or two..

Haha.. Nice one, Brook! Thanks pittbully..

I know this needs to get going asap. Can't this weekend though. About to traverse the frigid wilderness in Sedona..

Yah, my parents were out for xmas, sent me a pic of a snowy dessert.. wild!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom