Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is in all it's glory :).
r9cQRCK.jpg
pics don't do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow, that's stunning. The whole picture looks amazing with the zoas in the background.

Thanks Mac! Didn't even realize the backdrop haha, just in awe at how beautiful the Hawkins is

Thanks man! It still has so far to go too. I always look at it and see like 80 things wrong haha

That's the beauty of the hobby. The tanks are constantly changing, gives you something new to look at. Hey, every tank has its problems, but the pros outweigh the cons by far in yours.

Yessir I agree with you completely. Now I just need to sit back and let my corals do their thing

Yessir here you go. Freshly taken
NMosUdr.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah it's really taking off, just need it to start branching more...

It's decent size and somewhat encrusted. I'm very pleased :D!

Haha I don't think I'd call the green or Ponapes frags anymore :p

Thanks buddy! Gotta love them zoas :). The Echinata is so sweet, it's polyps are ice blue

You know I've been avoiding bribos thread for like 3 weeks cause it makes me to antsy to get my 30 going lol (that and I've been way to busy) but now that kids are out of school and ours at football camp and nieces at cross country camp I had time to check what I've missed and WOW tank looks awesome brib. Side note lights skimmer and 2 extra power heads arrived yesterday. Thank you Dr fostersmith for summer sale I just waiting on next batch of rock to be ready at LFS as he sold out while I've been busy and my tank will be good to go

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom