Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol oops. So sounds like a yasha it is. It will probably be a couple weeks before I can have him ordered but that's fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Woot! Pics when it comes in lol.

Forgot to mention I stopped in at pacific east yesterday :). Took some pics I'll get up in a while!

VIvTjVz.jpg
2ZJ66NQ.jpg
KDBe7md.jpg
CGNGieF.jpg
dFoRUqx.jpg
7tvZLDh.jpg

Just a quick update before I go to bed. Hawkins is growing like crazy. It is putting down serious base and I feel I'm noticing growth everyday :). Can't wait for it to start branching out more!

Just a quick update before I go to bed. Hawkins is growing like crazy. It is putting down serious base and I feel I'm noticing growth everyday :). Can't wait for it to start branching out more!

OK, seriously....how you getting these things to grow lol. My poor candy cane hasn't grown since I got it back in feb/march.

Yeah Dave it will grow with time :). Plus you just moved everything over. That's quite stressful, but now you have better lights and more water volume :).

Yeah Dave it will grow with time :). Plus you just moved everything over. That's quite stressful, but now you have better lights and more water volume :).

True, just impatient lol. So wanting to see some growth besides the GSP lol. :lol:

There's just something about watching tiny frags grow into colonies that I really enjoy! :D

That's a male. I want a female :). But he is nice.

Back
Top Bottom