Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darn. Makes me want to start sps. When I get the new tank I will. Can't wait.

Fish are friends not food!

Once you go sps there is no going back :p

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh also here's a list of what all is in the tank if anyone is curious :).

Royal gramma
Flame tail blenny
Pair of occy clowns
Skunk cleaner shrimp
Tuxedo urchin
Serpent star

Green torch: 2 heads
Purple/green hammer: 17 heads
Duncan: 47 heads
Red acans: 22 heads
Green/purple acans:18 heads
Green/red acans:19 heads
Blue acans: 10 heads
Lotsa zoas: Sunny D's, fire and ice, whammin' watermelons, mean greens, eagle eyes, gold mauls, bam bams, radioactive dragon eyes, tubbs blue, red people eaters, purple death, blue hornets, GB packers, 2 unknowns
3 birdsnests: green, Ponapes, pink w/green tips
Acros: ORA red planet, ORA Hawkins, green slimer, ORA blue voodoo, blue Mille, green blue tip stag
ORA purple stylo
Green and purple digitata
Jedi mind trick monti, Rainbow monti, Montipora setosa
Diaseris plate coral
Shrooms, GSP
Cyphastrea japonica and a blasto

Not much, ya know

Thing is a beast, just a mass of heads lol. I counted while it was closed up while it was in the hot tub :)

Had similar in our 100 gal fresh tank shut the ac off teausday night due to a lot of lightning in area Wednesday morning my catfish was racing at top it had gone up to 82 over night. So dumped 20 gallons

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My fw tank is a constant 84-85 and none of my fish have an issue with that. I just worry about my sps starting to rtn at that high of a temperature. It happened last August as well and I had an ORA stuber staghorn stn on me.

My fresh is usually between 72 75 it was getting Lil over 80 and the catfish was tweeting out

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Don't mean to hijack but Bribo, check this out!!!!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405710540.918516.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405710550.498521.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405710560.783902.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405710570.304985.jpg

8 radions!!
2 gem tangs!!
2 dragon eels!!
Black long nose tang!!

I'll pitch in my life savings and maybe we can find the other $37000. if you know what I mean. lol

Haha that's awesome! So dumb question for you guys. I was looking in my tank and I saw on the glass that there are little small white bugs on the the glass. Are these some sort of pod and does that mean I have a decent tank establishing lol?

Yea the iPhone won't pick them up lol. They are really, really tiny, look almost clear/white and look circular in shape

They're likely just pods. You should see a decrease in them over the coarse of a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom