Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah it has grown a ton! Yasha will be here tomorrow for sure :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Little teaser :p
hrnhPeT.jpg

Finally lol....now another from the tank please hehe. :lol:

He's acclimating :). Just got him home as there was a mechanical delay with ups to the store and it took him 48 hours to get there instead of 24... :banghead:

He's acclimating :). Just got him home as there was a mechanical delay with ups to the store and it took him 48 hours to get there instead of 24... :banghead:

Wow...Hope the delay hasn't caused any problems with him. Take your time...I will see it when you get it posted lol.

Idk...last one made giant mounds haha. But he would look awesome with a little pistol sidekick

They do move some dirt :) it's always an adventure to see how they decorate in the mornings.

He looks awesome bribo! ? I see the bonded pairs with pistol shrimp on live aquaria and always have to control my finger from clicking add to cart lol

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Oh when I upgrade I'll definitely be getting a second! And I just put him in and have no clue where he went lol

No sign of the yasha yet today. I'll be gone all weekend so hopefully he comes out today lol.

Oh I know! I'm just impatient...he's such a looker too with that ridiculously long dorsal fin

Don't yo just hate when they do that lol. My gramma is just now starting to come out a little and its been almost 2 weeks I think.

Oh yeah definitely. It's funny my gramma was a wuss for a while and is now the king of my tank! Even stands up to my big fat female clown!! Just hope my yasha becomes like that haha

Oh yeah definitely. It's funny my gramma was a wuss for a while and is now the king of my tank! Even stands up to my big fat female clown!! Just hope my yasha becomes like that haha

Hahaha...crossing fingers for you :lol: I think my gramma is starting to get use to us. When I walk up to the tank to feed them he does come out.....but not far from the little cave he calls home. I didn't even know they were basically cave dwellers till I done some research on them.

Haha yeah mine has his cave but definitely swims all around too. Little goby is amazing at hide and seek...tried enticing him out with food and no luck lol

Haha yeah mine has his cave but definitely swims all around too. Little goby is amazing at hide and seek...tried enticing him out with food and no luck lol

Haha, he is gonna make it hard on you it looks like. I am so wanting to get one myself. Was thinking about when I do get one to see if I get it with a already paired pistol shrimp.

Love their long fin as they swim around. Very elegant I think.

Yeah they're a beautiful fish. I knew they were shy but I figured I'd at least have gotten a glimpse by now haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom