Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Todd and sand dollar! I do love my zoa garden! It's sad because most of my higher end zoas aren't even in it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks bigred, I'm going to go search for yours now! Bribo, is that a torch growing in the zoas, I thought they would sting other corals? I have a small space so didn't want to have bare spots for 4-6" around them. Yours looks great in the zoas, do they tolerate them well? Or if it is something else, let me know what it is!

Oh it is lol. It stings the crap outta them but honestly it's mostly stinging my red skirt zoas which need to be put in there place anyway. I swear I can watch them grow...

Still no sign of the yasha :(. I may be setting up a little frag tank soon

Awesome pics Bribo! Especially the one with the zoa's and clowns.:)

Got a new coral today! Guess what it's NPS!!

Really....NPS! Those scare me more than SPS lol. :lol:

Pics ;)

Fathead dendro! Been in the tank about 15 minutes and its already almost open. I've wanted one of these guys since I started the hobby
5CO8Q6c.jpg

Looks good bribo. These guys are cool. Want to give one a real attempt some day...that and a walking dendro when I have a huge sandbed like I want.

Thanks hank! I love these guys as they're so much easier than sun corals. Walking dendros are pretty neat, they had one at the store I got this guy from.

Thanks Dave! (y)

Thanks bigred and here's a fts sand dollar :)
2w5WkXZ.jpg

Soooo my goby jumped :(. Quite upsetting finding him all dried up on the floor...
Some good news is the dendro is open all day and night and eating like a pig. Swear it are like 10 shrimp lol

Oh man that sucks, hate when they do that :(. And may have to demand some more pics of the dendro ;)

Back
Top Bottom