Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still, I'd never put a birds nest in one of my tanks again with how large the green tip is...and getting larger by the day.
But when the day comes for a new tank, a shallow tank to grow out all your zoas would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Still, I'd never put a birds nest in one of my tanks again with how large the green tip is...and getting larger by the day.
But when the day comes for a new tank, a shallow tank to grow out all your zoas would be amazing.

Shallow like a 40b ;)

Lol no bigger tank for a whole still...:(.
On bn, I love my bn but the green just grows way to fast. Luckily everything it grows into destroys it so I don't have to worry about it killing nicer corals. I really like my Ponapes and pink green tip bn

Just got a tiny skunk cleaner shrimp!!!

I can't buy small ones or else they become dinner for my lion haha he doesn't touch larger ones though.

That's nice he doesn't go for big ones at least! I couldn't imagine my tank without one of these guys :)

Well not for now lol he's still only 2.5" :p

Very nice bribo im going to be setting up a nano soon just to puy a skunk in but it has to be perfect because I dont wanna lose a $300 shrimp

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very nice bribo im going to be setting up a nano soon just to puy a skunk in but it has to be perfect because I dont wanna lose a $300 shrimp

300$ for a skunk cleaner?!?

$50 scribbled angels an $300 cleaner shrimp. Crazy!!

Yea its quiet upsetting knowing we are backwards :( yellow tangs go for $150 flame angels are the same. But a lot of the nice corals here are cheap

Back
Top Bottom