Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Geez that's a crazy price for those fish. But yeah a lot of stuff is reversed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I wouldn't pay $30 for those guys. Darn that's expensive!

Fish are friends not food!

Haven't updated in a bit. Everything is doing well coral and fish wise. However I'm having a bit of green hair algae pop up here an there...grr. My green bn grew into my green slimer again and lost, again lol. My setosa and mind trick monti are getting quite close which has me very worried. Also contemplating moving my torch into the middle of my zoa garden but not sure yet

Why are you worried about the monti growing into each other? That happens all the time... You could even figure out if you can graft some of yours. People really dig that.

They're two separate species and I've read separate species will fight? Or is that just with acros?

Oh true true. They both grow at about the same rate too so we will see what happens.

Red planet really starting to go nuts
tJUtlqy.jpg

Thanks Oscar! It's my favorite piece in my tank :)

It's doing great. Has completely covered the frag plug it came on :)
HKnedkQ.jpg

Corals are looking great bribo! Your photos look great, but give this thread I started a check, I don't think you will be disappointed. Tell me what you think!

Which thread Paul? Can you post a link?

I'll try it out, thanks Paul that seems very helpful!

And thanks Dave, always appreciate your support :D

So I'm gonna start reefing dangerously! :hide: I've decided to e on the lookout for a tiny leopard wrasse...slap me now I know but I will be upgrading shortly and if I can't for some god unknown reason I have a friend with a 120 who will take her.
Let the crucification begin!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom