Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still not all the way open but getting there
3UJ4pZF.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks great, my sinularia was not nearly as neon. I'm sure that kessil will keep it that way :)

Looks great, my sinularia was not nearly as neon. I'm sure that kessil will keep it that way :)

Thanks dingus it is literally taking forever to open but was almost there last night. Hopefully today it will be at it's full potential.

I also switched over to rods food and am loving it. It is like crack for my fish and doesn't really make a mess.

So here's an interesting story about how idiotic people can be. I'm at work today (work at my lfs) and this guy comes in. He's been in before and tried to buy 2 yellow tangs. Here's his stock: 55 gallon, 1 sailfin tang, hippo tang, 4 clowns, lawnmowers blenny and 2 chromis. I told him no and he needs a bigger tank for the tangs. He argues with me...and whatever he leaves.

Well he came back in today and in the past week he added a powder brown tang and a coral beauty from a different store (I have a strong disliking of this other store). Just blows my mind at people's ignorance. He also still wants to add a flame angel and 3 banggais cardinals...*head explodes*

So here's an interesting story about how idiotic people can be. I'm at work today (work at my lfs) and this guy comes in. He's been in before and tried to buy 2 yellow tangs. Here's his stock: 55 gallon, 1 sailfin tang, hippo tang, 4 clowns, lawnmowers blenny and 2 chromis. I told him no and he needs a bigger tank for the tangs. He argues with me...and whatever he leaves.

Well he came back in today and in the past week he added a powder brown tang and a coral beauty from a different store (I have a strong disliking of this other store). Just blows my mind at people's ignorance. He also still wants to add a flame angel and 3 banggais cardinals...*head explodes*

Jesus! They will probably all kill each other plus die of stress. Thats horrible, but people can buy what they want. :(. I think he needs to be housed in a 55 gallon tank himself and see how he likes it.

does this idiot know how big they get and how fast they grow
or does he think they stay tiny forever
just the thought makes me sick

does this idiot know how big they get and how fast they grow
or does he think they stay tiny forever
just the thought makes me sick

Oh I've told him twice now... Ignorance is bliss

Oh I've told him twice now... Ignorance is bliss

Don't think you can do anything to get through to people like that, especially when most lfs are more than willing to sell/advise fish that don't belong in the customers tanks. All you can do is keep giving your good advise to the people that are willing to take it, and fight the good fight ;).

Oh and I'm sure if you showed them a couple pics of this rimless beauty they'd be begging for your advise :D

Thanks unstable! I got a frag swap coming up too :). Hoping to grab strawberry shortcake, bubblegum millepora and maybe a true undata monti

Unfortunately, that kind of person helps put a bullseye on our hobby by conservation groups. Well him and the lame lfs' that will sell anything to anyone. My lfs has actually pissed people off because they will refuse to sell to people in that case.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Unfortunately, that kind of person helps put a bullseye on our hobby by conservation groups. Well him and the lame lfs' that will sell anything to anyone. My lfs has actually pissed people off because they will refuse to sell to people in that case.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yeah really sucks that ppl don't take the time out to learn for themselves...

Apple berry?

If I can find it...doubt anyone will have it though :(

Back
Top Bottom