Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I came home with a little green polyp toadstool and sunset Mille but everything else was either to pricey or just eh

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I can't wait to see that millie. Sounds nice. I saw a sunset monti...I think what they were calling it, up on diver's den that was gorgeous. I have a green polyp'd toadstool in my tank. Cool little leather. Took time to get it acclimated to my system, just think it didn't know what to do when going from a chain store tank to Radions and MP40's even after acclimation.

I can't wait to see that millie. Sounds nice. I saw a sunset monti...I think what they were calling it, up on diver's den that was gorgeous. I have a green polyp'd toadstool in my tank. Cool little leather. Took time to get it acclimated to my system, just think it didn't know what to do when going from a chain store tank to Radions and MP40's even after acclimation.

Yeah the sunset was under an ebay led and the toadstool under a kessil but I'm still running mine on acclimation mode to be safe :). Both are now in the tank!

One guy had some real nice acros but wanted like $60 for 1/2" frags which I was not doing. He had rainbow A. nasuta, bright red A. hyacinthus, Bali tricolors, Hawkins, ORA borealis, Joe the coral and some others but I thought $60 was a bit steep and I wasn't tryna spend a ton. Got the toadstool for $10 and the sunset for $20 and it's super encrusted

It is a stunning coral. Once I upgrade I'll probably snag a piece. The blue on it is amazing

Toadstool isn't open but here's the sunset
840D1oP.jpg

Nice millie! Also great growth on the red planet, I saw someone selling a small colony for $50 and kind of wish I had bought it! 90 miles away though...

Thanks guys! I'm hoping it gets the nice orange back

Tried out the acclimation mode on the spectral controller and it's excellent! Really nice feature for sure. I'm on day 4 of 7 and it's now running at about 60% intensity

Tried out the acclimation mode on the spectral controller and it's excellent! Really nice feature for sure. I'm on day 4 of 7 and it's now running at about 60% intensity

How do you like all that white? Lol it's a nice feature for sure

Haha no it's still blue! Just only at 60% intensity! Non of that white stuff allowed!

Btw how's your tank doing man?? How's the pony tank coming along

Also expect a photo dump later tonight! :D

Back
Top Bottom