Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IGTEfHy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

those little guys wouldn't make it in my tanks , they would be someones lunch
sure would be nice though maybe the next tank lol

Very awesome score bribo! So how much did you steal them for? :) I just picked up an awesome pair of little fish myself the other day. Ruby Red Dragonets. Unfortunately the male jumped ship last night or this morning. I hope to have another one coming in, but it was very upsetting. Good luck with those little gems of yours. I used to have a flaming prawn goby that literally vanished in my tank. It was the coolest goby I've ever seen. Smallest too! Kinda similar to the yashas.

Very awesome score bribo! So how much did you steal them for? :) I just picked up an awesome pair of little fish myself the other day. Ruby Red Dragonets. Unfortunately the male jumped ship last night or this morning. I hope to have another one coming in, but it was very upsetting. Good luck with those little gems of yours. I used to have a flaming prawn goby that literally vanished in my tank. It was the coolest goby I've ever seen. Smallest too! Kinda similar to the yashas.

You had a flaming prawn goby?! I love those! They're so cool but so tiny and $$$$!

I am jealous those are one of the fish I love to have in my reef but there price tag is high lol

I am jealous those are one of the fish I love to have in my reef but there price tag is high lol

Yeah they're aren't cheap. I got this pair for quite the deal though :D

Yea I know. I got him fot $20 bucks along time ago from a friend and the LFS. The were selling them for $50 which is still a deal if you look them up. The guy I got it from still has his in a ~5 gallon with 2 harlequins and still rarely sees it. Man I stole that fish though. Here was a pic when I got it, sooo tiny.

NRnyvxW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom