Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah she's awesome! I bought her on site when I watched the store feed the tanks, she pigged out! Leopards are my favorite sw fish, so I'm super excited to finally get a healthy one

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wrasse had been MIA since introduction on Sunday which I'm assuming she was buried because she was out and about this morning! Hopefully tomorrow when I'm home all day I can feed her and actually observe her interaction with the other fish.

The leopard!
UU065Ng.jpg

Thanks Sean! Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks bigred! Merry Christmas to you too man! Glad to see you on here

Merry Christmas to both of you guys as well! Thanks she's my favorite :D

Hooked up the jbj ato and it's working great! However, stupid GFO reactor is having issues. Probably gonna clean it out and see what's going on after dinner tonight.

Wrasse is adjusting her schedule slowly. She's coming out at 10 am and going to bed at 9 pm now. She's a freaking pig though, her and the potters are champs when it comes to eating

Contemplating starting up another dart frog vivarium...thinking about trying to get a trio of either Dendrobates leucomelas, a pair of Dendrobates tinctorious "Azure" or a trio of Raintomeya imitator. Gotta run it past the gf and apartment complex first though. I really miss my old frogs that I had to give up to a friend when I moved.

Got a new rose bubble tip nem today!

Here you go! Bad pic as the nem is sneaking behind the rocks
xVIhBiS.jpg

How many do you have? You made it seem like you had a few. What would happen if the nem wanted to settle close to/on a coral? dead coral or dead nem?

Just one nem and the coral would probably get killed. Wouldn't mind if it settled on some of my mushrooms though lol.

Back
Top Bottom