Bubbles in tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KeeshyRee

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey I have a 75 gallon with a Fluval fx5. I had it set up and running for a month now seeded it with gravel and filter media from one of my other aquariums. It has two 3" goldfish and three 3"to 4" catfish pond caught. yes I know you shouldn't put wild caught with other fish but I quarantined them for almost a year and wormed them before I ever added the goldfish. My question is yesterday out of the middle of nowhere I just started having little bubbles all throughout my tank I have no idea where they came from? does anyone have any ideas where these are from and why I'm suddenly getting them now?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

have you tried checking the sealing gasket? if it is damaged, the filter will suck in air and blow it through your tank. seals are about fave bucks on amazon if that is the problem

No I'll try that this is the first canister filter I've ever had. Thank you!

Emptied the filter cleaned all the media in the aquarium water put it all back together put new aquarium water in it set it back up perfectly fine now thank you!

Back
Top Bottom