Buffy's 1st Ever SW Build - Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I trust Buffy, and if she says no fish, I believe her. I bet she comes back with shi** ton of corals though. LOL

Just loaded truck. Heading home :) Bought my Buddy a Water Fountain :) and I bought................stay tuned. :) :) :) lmao

So wrong!! LOL But soemtimes I just have to psot when I gt outta the store and save the pictures and what I got til then.

But it;s still wrong, now we have to wait!!!

It would be sooooo funny if she only bought the test kit only because they said her parameters are off

I trust Buffy, and if she says no fish, I believe her. I bet she comes back with shi** ton of corals though. LOL

You're half right :) :)

40 miles to go. Trip home seems faster, must be the load is lighter cause the checkbook. Is empty. LOL

Suppose I'm gonna HAVE to fix camera now ain't I?

Buffy said:
You're half right :) :)

40 miles to go. Trip home seems faster, must be the load is lighter cause the checkbook. Is empty. LOL

Suppose I'm gonna HAVE to fix camera now ain't I?

AH HA! She bought a fish that's why she said half right. Also a bunch of corals

She also sacrificed 2 weeks worth of grocery money to buy extra stuff... Who needs to eat when you have sw right

huma-huma said:
She also sacrificed 2 weeks worth of grocery money to buy extra stuff... Who needs to eat when you have sw right

You should rephrase that to "who can afford to eat when you have salt water". LOL

That's my motto... I even named my boat "It's Only Money" :)

I just got back from (2) LFS's too and I swear - why does the SW addiction have to come out of the grocery money?

At the risk of sounding cliche... as an adult, esp in todays world, its extremely hard to find something that genuinely makes you happy, mines sw fish and ill pay as much as needed to keep being happy

huma-huma said:
At the risk of sounding cliche... as an adult, esp in todays world, its extremely hard to find something that genuinely makes you happy, mines sw fish and ill pay as much as needed to keep being happy

I agree,LOL,still cheaper than therapy.

I agree too, I was just conversating with the guy at the LFS and we were talking about how, yes SW is an addiction, but its obviously much better than drinking and doing drugs. I love this hobby, and will continue to fund it.

Back
Top Bottom