Buffy's 1st Ever SW Build - Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my SW tanks but they dont come close to my to dear Macaws. They greet me by flying to me whenever I enter a room.

Ricksreef said:
Unless maybe you are doing that Vodka dozing thing in your aquarium ,a couple of shots might not hurt.LOL

Lol good plan so long as you dose the tank first or you might have some drunk fish lol

I agree,LOL,still cheaper than therapy.

Unless you are not only into SW but also, home improvement, furniture building, computers..... Man, no wonder I am always broke. I need to give up a hobby. Lets see, how about children. Yeah that the hobby I will give up. :) They are by far the most expensive.

Home.........Finally

Wow, that last 1/2 hour drive turned into 4. Time to get acclimating and get the camera working.

Soooo who's doing the bet for whether I bought fish or not????

She;s making us wait in antici-----pation.....LOL

I'm getting sleepy I hope i'm still up so I find out tonight if she got anything.

Got 10 minutes left then the last two go in, then I can post some pictures.

Soooo, patience is a virtue? Who's got that now? LMAO? I don't seem to have a problem waiting at the moment. oops gotta run, 1 more uhmmm thing, then in 5min or so I will upload a few pics :)

Play nice now, til I get back LOL LOL

Psssst, 3 more minutes but I think I have an or * ge going on in my tank :) :) :) That or it's a huddled foot ball team.

Uploading to pc now, then will post pics. Hope with all this anticipation ya'll aren't disappointed. I didn't get anything from Diver's Den, I need to call them during the week so they have it ready on Saturday's. :-(

I didn't get all what you guys think but yeah I got stuff I needed and still went over 500.00. Ugh. Not much left to savings now, but I'm hoping next week when I call Diver's Den I can get a few more.

Back
Top Bottom