Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in. Just sent you a PM Carey. Just about to start my first SW tank. Might as well get a good deal buying the equipment I need.

Wow 13? Guess I missed a few lol.im truly excited! The pricing doesn't seem too bad as it is, wonder what sort of discount we are gonna get

That very thought is racing through my mind. I would expect it to be more than 10% since they run a 10% off sale somewhat frequently. It also might be determined by the actual item itself. I'll know alot more on Tuesday. First think I;ll do tuesday am is call and ask alot of questions. lol

If anyone else has any questions post them here and I can ask when I call.

Really looking to get an Octopus Extreme Skimmer and some of their dry rock (haven't decided which kind yet). Mind asking them if\how much they will be on sale?

Ok, will put that on the list of questions. :) I'm betting for sure the skimmer will be discounted but alot of times stores dont discount their rock. I'll try to find out.

Next tuesday will satrt the buy and it will run a week for you to decide/and or order. Couldnt get it going in time for tomorrow, they closed early on friday. :-(

As an update we are up to 15 people!

way to go guys!

Anyone else is still welcome to sign up!

Won't know until I talk to them when they reopen tomorrow. I have a list of questions to ask when I get them on the phone

Hope it's a good discount, I'll be spending 645-690 without it... SMH

I fifure it has to be more than 10%. Thats just a guess though. And the more I think about it the more I think it will be based on the specific item rather than a straight discount. They are already at the bottom price on bulbs for instance, and to take 10% or more off that theyd be making nothing. Same thing with their base rock, it's pretty cheap already.

i was also thinking it could be the "lowest" price thats sometimes listed when you buy multiples. On bulbs if you buy more than 4 you get a buck or so off each one, which in my case would be nice as I need 12 bulbs!

And in the worst case scenario, and the prices arent good enough, nothing is lost and we get to learn how it works. We are not commited to buying anything at all. But i'm sure a few things will be too good to pass up. :)

just registered wondering if i can still catch up if the list is still open?
group buy from BRS ships each item to their respective buyers right?

Back
Top Bottom