Burnt out light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

connor31556

Aquarium Advice Freak
I dont know if this is the right place to put this question in but here it is. I have a aqueon 20 gallon tall aquarium and its been up for almost 2 years and just the other day my left light started flickering and now it's out so my question is, how do I replace it? Should I buy just one new strip or should I replace the whole cover or is there another option I'll have a picture down below of the light and thank you in advance for your help also the light is a DC 12v CG&P1568084904103.jpg1568084748711.jpg1568084735678.jpg1568084717588.jpg1568084689539.jpg

They look like LED lights and if so you can look into replacing the original or look into getting a Beamswork to replace it . I think a Beamswork will probably be a higher par light , but without knowing what you have now I can't say for sure .

They look like LED lights and if so you can look into replacing the original or look into getting a Beamswork to replace it . I think a Beamswork will probably be a higher par light , but without knowing what you have now I can't say for sure .
Where can I find you that information?

Just search for Beamswork PAR and you should get some hits for another forum....lol

Back
Top Bottom