Can you feed bettas flakes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodlucky

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have tropical fish flakes and bloodworms but my Betta pellets are too old to feed my Betta

Can I feed it tropical flakes?

I wouldn't feed those flakes. The Betta pellets are really cheap.

I have tropical fish flakes and bloodworms but my Betta pellets are too old to feed my Betta

Can I feed it tropical flakes?

When you say the pellets are too old, how old is that? My understanding is that many times Bettas will not eat flakes. Is your Betta with other types of fish hence the reason you have the tropical flakes? I feed my Bettas Top Fin Betta Pellets, the "bottle" I've had for about a year because there are so many pellets & my Betta's only eat 2-4 pellets each per day plus instead of pellets they will get frozen Brine shrimp one day & frozen blood worms on another day.

shellieca said:
When you say the pellets are too old, how old is that? My understanding is that many times Bettas will not eat flakes. Is your Betta with other types of fish hence the reason you have the tropical flakes? I feed my Bettas Top Fin Betta Pellets, the "bottle" I've had for about a year because there are so many pellets & my Betta's only eat 2-4 pellets each per day plus instead of pellets they will get frozen Brine shrimp one day & frozen blood worms on another day.

3 to 4 years

Back
Top Bottom