Can't edit attachments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarkus2112

Aquarium Advice Activist
when I click "user CP" then "attachments" under miscellaneous it won't let me edit my attachments. It let me in once, I deleted a few pictures and now I can't get back in.

I didn't realize you could only upload a certain amount of pics.

If I delete my pictures from your server will they be deleted from my posts too.

To answer your questions; Yes there is a limit on the number of pictures allowed; Yes, if you delete a picture from your gallery the picture will be removed from your post and an icon marker will take it's place.

That's why we recommend you use a free photo service (e.g. photbucket) and link to your photos.

when I click "user CP" then "attachments" under miscellaneous it won't let me edit my attachments. It let me in once, I deleted a few pictures and now I can't get back in.

I didn't realize you could only upload a certain amount of pics.

If I delete my pictures from your server will they be deleted from my posts too.

I have the same issue It lets me open it but then I can only delete my new posts and it will not let me get to page two or three to remove older photos it just freezes?

Back
Top Bottom